- The FJA defends civil justice in the State Capitol. FJA has tracked and reviewed 6,000 bills and amendments to ensure that any practice-changing bills were identified and defeated during the last legislative session.
- The FJA offered more than 450 approved CLE credits (including 187 civil trial certification credits) through in-person seminars and online webinars.
- We are your direct connection to more than 3,500 lawyers and paralegals who are fighting the same fight for justice as you.
- Virtual and in-person networking opportunities are available all over the state through our live seminars, membership happy hours, appreciation receptions, and more to increase your referral base. We also have a dozen complimentary list servers to help you with practice-specific questions.
- Just last year alone, we had nearly 70 substantive articles written in the FJA Journal®, which helps keep you updated about the law and cases affecting your practice.
- Through our exclusive discount programming, members can save thousands of dollars on every day, practice-specific items.
Whether it is the value-added to your cases, the camaraderie in the pursuit of justice, the protection of your practice and livelihood, or the many discounts, your FJA membership pays for itself.
With so many exciting things planned for this year, and we do not want you to miss out on any of them. We hope you will rejoin and renew your membership today!