FJA EAGLES are the last line of defense in protecting Florida’s consumers.
Without FJA’s EAGLE program, Florida’s consumers have no chance at a fair shot in Tallahassee.
EAGLE members provide the FJA the resources it needs to go toe-to-toe with the most powerful organizations in the state. Now is the time for us to come together to ensure the right of trial by jury shall be secure to all.
Your EAGLE commitment provides the tools and resources necessary to:
- Defend civil justice at the Capitol and promote lasting and meaningful reforms to protect injured victims,
- To preserve the safety of Florida’s consumers, and
- To ensure the continued success of your practice for years to come.
If you don’t support consumers, nobody else will. Please join the fight and make a small investment towards safeguarding your practice and the clients you serve.
Join the more than 800 trial attorneys in the state who have taken action on their belief that all Floridians deserve access to a fair system.
EAGLE Members Can Pay By:
- Credit Card (American Express | MasterCard | VISA) *autopay available*
- ACH Bank Draft *autopay available*
Payment Plans for Each Pledge Level
|Soaring EAGLE Year 1||$750||$375||$187.50||$62.50|
|Soaring EAGLE Year 2||$1,000||$500||$250||$83.33|
- FJA Voting Membership (must qualify)
- Invitation to Author Articles for the Journal
- Annual FJA Membership Dues are Included for all EAGLE Members
- Exclusive Invitations for Regional Legislative Receptions and FJA Leadership Retreats
- Invitations to Serve on Event Host Committees
- Invitations to Chair and Speak on CLE Programs