Mallard Law Firm
Mallard Law Firm is currently seeking a personal injury litigation paralegal to join its growing team. Mallard Law Firm is a busy personal injury firm in downtown Sarasota that handles cases such as auto/truck/motorcycle/bicycle accidents, slip/trip and fall, sex abuse, nursing home abuse/malpractice, assisted living facility abuse/malpractice, child abuse and more. The paralegal will focus on all aspects of case preparation and management from intake to trial to payout. Must be experienced in complex litigation.
- Heavy communication with clients
- Preparation of all documents related to intake, demand, settlement, court filing.
- Request/follow up on medical records and bills.
- Detail review/analysis of medical records
- Preparation of all materials needed for depositions, mediations and trials.
- Maintain calendars for cases and attorneys
Qualifications and skills:
- Must have at least 3 years ligation paralegal experience.
- Must have personal injury experience.
- Must understand different types of insurance coverages.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to learn new software programs.
- Able to maintain and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Needs to be self-directed and results driven.
- Team player and able to collaborate with others.
Competitive salary and benefits package provided
To apply for this job please visit l.fl.bar.associationcareernetwork.com.