TBI Summit: Brain Injury Medicolegal Virtual Event
Join us on Tuesday, April 26, for our first-ever TBI Summit: Brain Injury Medicolegal Virtual Event featuring speakers all focused on traumatic brain injury! This event is approved by the Florida Bar for 16 hours of CLE.
This is not an event offering theory or fluff- we’ll be teaching you proven strategies from some of the country’s leading trial attorneys. We’ve also assembled a panel of medical experts to discuss topics ranging from pediatric brain injury to objective diagnostic tools like video nystagmography, oculomotor tracking, and event-related potentials. At the TBI Summit, you’ll also hear from neurologists, biomechanists, neurosurgeons, auto crash reconstructionists, and other leading minds in the TBI field.
There are three speaker tracks to choose from: medical, legal, and business development/investing.
The legal track includes expert attorneys presenting topics like:
- Aaron Deshaw: Writing TBI Demand Letters
- Doug Beam: Shining to Suffering, Bringing Out The Brain Injury
- Liz Zwibel: 13 Steps Good Defense Lawyers Take in TBI Cases to Destroy Your Client
- Jack Hickey: 10 Things To Make Sure You Do In TBI Trials
- John Dill: TBI, the Missed Ingredient
- Jamie Holland: Defending the Medicine in TBI Cases
- Brian Beecher: Objective Proof of mTBI Using Videonystagmography
- Christina Strompf: How to Spot and Maximize TBI Cases
The medical track will feature:
- David Patterson MD: Neuroendocrine Disorders Following TBI
- Dick Boehme MD: Biomechanics in TBI Cases
- Jonathan Walker DC: TBI Imaging and Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- Darren Buono MD: Cutting Edge Imaging for TBI Like DTI and Neuroquant
- Syed Asad MD: TBI Case Management
- Brian Chan DC: TBI Injury Biomechanics and Auto Crash Reconstructionist Considerations
- Brenda Eagan-Johnson Ph.D.: Pediatric and Young Adult Brain Injuries
- Jonathan Walker DC: Treatment and Therapeutic Options for Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Sessions will be recorded for those who purchase access to the Online TBI Summit. The cost is $197 and includes access to the online summit, conference recordings, and 16 hours of CLE approved by the Florida Bar. This event is limited to plaintiff attorneys and healthcare providers only.
Click here to purchase your ticket: TBIsummit.com
You don’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind event with some of the top medical and legal experts in the TBI field, so head over to TBIsummit.com and register today!