2023 Annual Convention
FJA’s Annual Convention & Expo is our premier event of the year in the backdrop of the Four Seasons Resort, Orlando. With seminars and social events there is sure to be something for everyone. Check out this year’s lineup of unique learning opportunities:
- FJA CLE Seminar Pass – SAVE $100*
CLE Seminar Pass Includes: Advanced Trial Skills Seminar (Day One and Day Two) and the Legislative & Case Law Update Seminar. Ticketed social events must be purchased separately.
– $525 FJA Attorney Member
– $300 FJA Young Lawyer Attorney Member
*Ultimate Savings for CLE Seminar Pass Listed Above, Pricing Good Through May 14 ~ Regular Pricing Begins May 15 for an Additional $75 ~ Late Registration Pricing Begins June 5 for an Additional $150
- Advanced Trial Skills Seminar – Day 1* (June 7, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Advanced Trial Skills Seminar – Day 2* (June 8, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
– $475 FJA Attorney Member
– $275 FJA Young Lawyer Attorney Member
- Legislative & Case Law Update Seminar – A Deep Dive Into HB 837* (June 9, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
– $200 FJA Attorney Member
– $125 FJA Young Lawyer Attorney Member
- Civil Litigation for Paralegals Seminar* (June 9, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.)
– $79 FJA Paralegal Member
– $129 Non-Member Paralegal
*Ultimate Savings for Attorney Seminars Listed Above, Pricing Good Through May 14 ~ Regular Pricing Begins May 15 for an Additional $25/$50 ~ Late Registration Pricing Begins June 15 for an Additional $50/$100 | Ultimate Savings for Paralegal Seminar Listed Above, Pricing Good Through June 4 ~ Late Registration Pricing Begins June 5 for an Additional $20.
In addition to the education offerings, FJA’s Annual Convention gives you access to great social and networking events.
CLE Seminar Agendas
2023 Annual Convention Retreats, Receptions, and Social Events
TUESDAY, JUNE 6
- Women’s Caucus Retreat – $125/ticket (9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7
- General Membership & FJ PAC Elections Meeting (1:15 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)
- Diversity and Inclusion Reception – Complimentary (6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
THURSDAY, JUNE 8
- Justice Luncheon – $95/ticket | Late: $105/ticket (12:15 p.m.-2:00 p.m.)
- FJA Elections (2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.)
- Welcome Reception | Hosted by EAGLE and the Florida Justice PAC (6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
- Annual President’s Dinner – $160/ticket | Late: $170/ticket (7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.)
- Dessert Reception – Complimentary (9:30 p.m.-Until)
FRIDAY, JUNE 9
- Presidential Luncheon – $95/ticket | Late: $105/ticket (12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.)
- Paralegal Reception – Complimentary (4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.)
SATURDAY, JUNE 10
- FJA Board of Directors Meeting (9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
In-Person Registrants: Materials will be placed in your online “My CLE Classroom” located on your “My Account” page prior to the event. You will be notified by email when content is accessible.
Live Stream Registrants: Once registered you will be able to locate Zoom links in your online “My CLE Classroom” located on your “My Account” page. Materials will be placed in this same location prior to the event, and you will be notified by email when content is accessible.
FJA will post a copy of the approved CLE credit hours and course number to registrant online classrooms once available from The Florida Bar.
Four Seasons Resort, Orlando
10100 Dream Tree Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
Reservations: FJA ROOM BLOCK – SOLD OUT | Nearby Hotel Properties
Reservation Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2023*. | Parking: Valet Only | Reservation Cancellations: Restrictions apply. Prior to cancelling a reservation please contact FJA CLE Director Lee Phillips so that accommodations can be distributed to interested guests on the FJA waitlist.
*Reservations Subject to Availability Under FJA Room Block.
CLE Cancellation Policy | Confidentiality Policy | COVID-19 Policy | Discrimination & Harassment Policy
Event Safety & Security Policy | Filming & Photography Policy