2022 Boot Camp Webinar Series
Anticipated Series CLE Credits: 9 General
Program Chair: Laurie J. Briggs | Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A., West Palm Beach
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
The FJA Boot Camp Webinar Series will give you the specialized training needed to succeed in your career as a personal injury attorney. These are the perfect webinars for new attorneys, but also a great refresher for any personal injury attorney. With each webinar, you will receive CLE credit, materials and the webinar recording. Topics covered in this weekly, eight-part series include:
- Intake and Sign-Up (April 6)
- Documents & Evidence Gathering (April 13)
- Demands Package & Insurance Adjusters (April 20)
- Time to File Suit (April 27)
- Discovery (May 4)
- Depositions (May 11)
- Mediation & Settlement (May 18)
- Preparing for Trial (May 25)
- BONUS WEBINAR: Studying Case Details (June 1)
Join FJA members and speakers Beth Finizio, Kerri Smith and Michal Meiler on Wednesday, April 20, for part three of this year’s Boot Camp Webinar series covering Demands Package and Insurance Adjusters, an essential part of building your personal injury case. This webinar features effective strategies including:
- Getting the settlement results you want with your demand.
- Making it easy for your adjuster to tender the limits.
- Excelling in writing your demand letter and what to include.
- Understanding your case from a Bad Faith perspective, the do’s and don’ts.
Speakers: Beth Walker Finizio | The Finizio Law Group, Fort Lauderdale
Michal Meiler | Ver Ploeg & Marino, P.A., Miami
Kerri C. Smith | Law Office of Kerri C. Smith, P.A., Boca Raton
WEBINAR SERIES PRICING – $100 (Entire Series)
Once registered you will be able to locate the webinar Zoom link in your online “My CLE Classroom”. Simply click “My Account” in the top right corner of the website and then “My CLE Classroom” from the left menu. This will take you over to the learning management system and your purchased content tab. Click the webinar name to go to that page and scroll down to locate the Zoom link along with any available webinar documents, including the Florida Bar credit sheet.
CLE Cancellation Policy | COVID-19 Policy | Discrimination & Harassment Policy
Event Safety & Security Policy | Filming & Photography Policy