2022 Boot Camp Webinar Series
Anticipated Series CLE Credits: 9 General
Program Chair: Laurie J. Briggs | Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A., West Palm Beach
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
The FJA Boot Camp Webinar Series will give you the specialized training needed to succeed in your career as a personal injury attorney. These are the perfect webinars for new attorneys, but also a great refresher for any personal injury attorney. With each webinar, you will receive CLE credit, materials and the webinar recording. Topics covered in this weekly, eight-part series include:
- Intake and Sign-Up (April 6)
- Documents & Evidence Gathering (April 13)
- Demands Package & Insurance Adjusters (April 20)
- Time to File Suit (April 27)
- Discovery (May 4)
- Depositions (May 11)
- Mediation & Settlement (May 18)
- Preparing for Trial (May 25)
- BONUS WEBINAR: Studying Case Details (June 1)
Join FJA member and speaker Ben J. Whitman on Wednesday, April 6, for part one of this year’s Boot Camp Webinar series covering Intake and Sign-up, an essential part of building your personal injury case. This webinar features tips and strategies including:
- Identifying product defect cases in your automobile intakes.
- Avoiding client conflicts in multi claimant situations.
- Handling co-counsel and referral fee issues, both in state and out of state.
- Avoiding legal malpractice claims in your intake process.
Speaker: Ben J. Whitman | Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather & Littky-Rubin, LLP, West Palm Beach
WEBINAR SERIES PRICING – $100 (Entire Series)
Once registered you will be able to locate the webinar Zoom link in your online “My CLE Classroom”. Simply click “My Account” in the top right corner of the website and then “My CLE Classroom” from the left menu. This will take you over to the learning management system and your purchased content tab. Click the webinar name to go to that page and scroll down to locate the Zoom link along with any available webinar documents, including the Florida Bar credit sheet.