Facing the Post-COVID Jury: What You Need to Know (Webinar)
Societal changes never occur in a vacuum. The COVID Pandemic touched everyone, including the jurors who will be deciding your next jury trial. Find the data you need to properly develop and adjust your case to deal with the societal shift in attitudes and biases.
This CLE offers 3.5 credits and will cover:
- Finding the frame to build the jury case for a post-COVID jury.
- The Jury Research Project and what data is telling us about the post-COVID juror.
- Tales from the Trenches: trial lawyers discuss post-COVID juries and how to be successful
$199 – FJA Members
$149 – FJA Young Lawyer Members
Friday, August 6, 2021
- 9:00 am - 9:05 am
- Opening Remarks
- Program Chair: James R. Holland II - Holland Law, Jacksonville
- 9:05 am - 9:50 am
- Finding the Frame to Build the Jury Case for the Post-COVID Jury
- Harvey A. Moore, Ph.D. - Trial Practices, Inc., Tampa
- 9:50 am - 11:15 am
- The Jury Research Project and What the Data is Telling Us About the Post-COVID Juror
- Gregory S. Cusimano - Cusimano, Roberts, Mills & Knowlton, LLCC , Gadsden, AL | David Wenner - Snyder & Wenner, Phoenix, AZ
- 11:15 am - Noon
- Tales From the Trenches: Panel Discussion From Lawyers Who Have Faced Post-COVID Juries With Success
- Howard C. Coker, Daniel A. Iracki, Stephen Watrel - Coker Law, Jacksonville