FJA EAGLE members’ commitment provides the tools necessary to boost your practice, defend civil justice laws, and promote meaningful reforms to protect injured victims.
The FJA is thankful to all EAGLE members for the commitment they have maintained to our mission. Your support ensures our strong position and keeps our clients, our neighbors, and our families safe. FJA EAGLE members’ commitment provides the tools necessary to boost your practice, defend civil justice laws, and promote meaningful reforms to protect injured victims.
Your EAGLE commitment provides the tools and resources necessary to:
- Defend civil justice at the Capitol and promote lasting and meaningful reforms to protect injured victims
- To preserve the safety of Florida’s consumers
- To ensure the continued success of your practice for years to come
Join the more than 800 trial attorneys in the state who have taken action on their belief that all Floridians deserve access to a fair system.
EAGLE Members Can Pay By:
- Credit Card (American Express | MasterCard | VISA) *autopay available*
- ACH Bank Draft *autopay available*
Payment Plans for Each Pledge Level
|Soaring EAGLE Year 1||$750||$375||$187.50||$62.50|
|Soaring EAGLE Year 2||$1,000||$750||$375||$150|
- FJA Voting Membership (must qualify)
- Invitation to Author Articles for the Journal
- Annual FJA Membership Dues are Included for all EAGLE Members
- Annual Florida Justice PAC Dues are Included for EAGLE Members
- Exclusive Invitations for Regional Legislative Receptions and FJA Leadership Retreats
- Invitations to Serve on Event Host Committees
- Invitations to Chair and Speak on CLE Programs